View Sonja Geracsek's profile on LinkedIn         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Twitter         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Vimeo         Watch Sonja Geracsek's Youtube Channel         Email

Saturday 24 March 2012

Pre-Production of Honours Project

Click on the images for a larger view 
Mind Mapping Story

 
Brainstorming ideas

After brainstorming some ideas I came up with the final concept for the title sequence I am going to create as my final piece.

Storyboard thumbnails

I want to create fairy tale illustrations of the characters from the TV show Once Upon a Time. I want to draw them in the copper print style as seen below to resemble old fairy tale illustrations. I have created the first scene of the animatic the way I imagine the title sequence to look, with place holders for the illustrations. All other scenes will be animated the same way with other characters next to the trees. The idea is that each character has a fairy tale version and a real world version of themselves on each side of a tree trunk. A sort of comparison of who they are fairy tale vs. real world. I might add little symbolisms to the character cards such as a snake next to Henry, because of the code name he gave the whole operation "operation cobra" or Snow White holding a baby in the fairy tale version and Emma standing next to her in the real world version as Emma is supposed to be Snow White's daughter.






Animatic

No comments: