View Sonja Geracsek's profile on LinkedIn         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Twitter         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Vimeo         Watch Sonja Geracsek's Youtube Channel         Email

Thursday 29 March 2012

Animatics and Logo

This is the animatic for the UK format title sequence I have created as a reinterpretation of the Once Upon a Time logo reveal. I have used place holders for the illustrations I will be creating for the characters. This was mainly created to show timing and the movement of the camera. I find that is still moves a bit too quickly at times that is a quick fix. The next step is to create the 3 beat version for the US, which will move a bit slower. I am a bit worried that it might be too slow but the animatic will help to identify that.



5 Beats


This is the animatic for the US format title sequence. It's much slower, only showing 3 character cards. I tweaked the transitions here a bit more than in the 5 beat animatic, which is why the timing works a bit better. That shouldn't be a reflection on the number of time cards shown. I have also created a quick mock up of the title logo but I will be creating that as 3D type for the final pieces.



3 Beats


This is the vector of the title logo I created in Illustrator. I tried to get as close to the original logo as possible. I will be creating a 3D version of this and animate it in Cinema 4D for the final pieces.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really good, It makes me feel as if each character has something to hide while the movement in the 5 beats one is really on time. At the end I'm keen to watch the show, can't wait for the finished product