View Sonja Geracsek's profile on LinkedIn         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Twitter         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Vimeo         Watch Sonja Geracsek's Youtube Channel         Email

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Docudrama Intro

This is a quick re-iteration of the documentary style "DACii" intro. I received feedback that intro wasn't showing the interdisciplinary learning the documentary was portraying. So I tried to create something to was more active and more fun. I also tried to address the issue of docudramas having very dry and static title sequences. They should embrace the fact that they have an entertainment value and aren't purely educational, which the title sequence should reflect. It's not a full title sequence but in reflection on my crit presentation feedback I might leave it as it is and start focusing on my final project instead of continuing to produce media tests.

No comments: