View Sonja Geracsek's profile on LinkedIn         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Twitter         View Sonja Geracsek's profile on Vimeo         Watch Sonja Geracsek's Youtube Channel         Email

Tuesday 28 February 2012

News Title

I have been trying to follow this tutorial to create a news title ala CNN or Fox News but after struggling with the software for two days to overcome a glitch with the plain effector animation to create an animation as described in the tutorial and not getting any further with it, I have decided to give up on this project. It would have been nice to create a 3D logo opening title for a news channel but it's just taking up too much time.

Throughout this process I have also realised that a news title is technically a title sequence for an episodic media but it is not exactly in the same realm as the entertainment media I have been looking at. I will abandon this genre and concentrate on themes that are closer to what I would like to produce as my final piece.

This is how far I have come with the title sequence:


and this is the logo I was going to use instead of "Geracsso 24/7 News"

No comments: